Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday! Who would have guessed it?

First off I have to tell you about the most enthusiastic person I've ever met. His name is Tim and he sells TV's.
Tim the TV guy loves TV technology like I love Beacon Chocolate Marshmallow Easter eggs. We weren't even shopping for a TV just having a look around and my techno junkie man asked Tim the TV guy about something new. 35 minutes later I wanted to buy a TV from Tim the TV guy. Tim the TV guy sounds more Australian than Ricky Ponting. He threw in 6 dozen 'okay', half a dozen 'bloody oath mate', a few 'champion' and rounded it off with nicely with a 'No worries mate'. Shaggy haired, jean clad, energetic, friendly, professional- if I didn't already have a gorgeous fiance (I'm collecting *BCMEE* points here) I might find myself smitten. If there was a election for TV guy of the year Tim would get my vote. Picture Go Tim dance now.

Now moving along swiftly to *Beacon Chocolate Marshmallow Easter eggs*. Mmmmm. 5 weeks ago my friend blogged about purchasing a whole box of these and I've tried, oh how I've tried, to get them out of my head. It isn't happening. I may have tracked down a supplier. I'm hoping to have a box in time for Easter - a month away. Feel free to send a box my way. I'm open to accepting charity. I do believe in the Easter Bunny so if any of you know the furry fella drop him a box to hid in the garden for me. I've been good. I've lost 8kgs. I think an Easter treat is deserved.

Wha'd'ya reckon?

4 comments:

  1. well done on losing the 8kg! I do think you deserve a treat :) but dont be gong over board ;) hehehe, I'm not a fan of them mallow eggs :( so i cant offer to help you polish off a box. Oh, and Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a good thing they don't sell them in Oz to be fair. Though I've never eaten a whole box on my own before.
    Hope your Tuesday is a happy one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...that's me :-) he-he!

    The sad thing is that box of eggs has long gone...clearly why I haven't lost 8kgs...welldone!

    ReplyDelete