Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The sun is too bright in the morning!

This is an early blog for me. I was awake before the call of the birds today. I had to check in the mirror to see it really was me and pinch myself a few times to check I wasn't dreaming. All that got me was a fright and some new bruises on my arm. Note to self: Never look in the mirror before you've had a cup of coffee.
For years I'd been thinking that my family knew not to speak to me too early because I'm a grumpy cow in the morning but now, well, I must face the face in the mirror and the truth she is grimacing at me - I'm just scary in the morning.

Have a happy Hump day!

2 comments:

  1. i refuse to look in any mirror untill I've come back from my run and had a shower. else the rest of my day is all messed up :)

    Happy HumP DaY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha .. funnygirl..

    I know exactly how you feel...

    ReplyDelete