Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's mine, all mine!

The long awaited day arrived - my new laptop arrived this morning. She is a beauty -all shiny and red. I'm not going to get into the technicalities here but she is fast, very fast. I've been giving her lots of love and attention all day so I think I've earned her loyalty. I'm going to have to name her. This will take some careful thought - a name stays with you your whole life. Any suggestions?
My eyes are starting to get cross-eyed from staring at her True life screen all day -so I'm logging off.

Oh for some entertaining reading - check out http://theoatmeal.com/comics - if you don't already know about this guy that is. One of my favourites: 8 Ways To Tell If Your Loved Ones Plan To Eat You.
Bring on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. oooh! how lovely. A brand new, shiny red laptop!! I want one in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing quite like a new laptop, wow - i am envious :) enjoy and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete