Friday, March 12, 2010

Another weekend is upon us...

We've been living in Australia for almost 3 months now. I can't believe how quickly this year is passing us by. Seems like just yesterday since we said goodbye to everyone in South Africa, Christmas shopping, celebrating, since my birthday, his birthday, Valentines day. It's almost Easter. I'm not saying it's been a bad start just a flying one.

Another weekend is upon us and I'm thinking a trip to the movies may be necessary. After watching the Oscars on Monday I've been craving some popcorn and you have to eat popcorn in front of a giant screen. I've also long been a Jeff Bridges (the dude) fan so I think - given that he has finally won an Oscar for Best Actor - Crazy Heart is my first choice. Otherwise there is always Johnny in Wonderland. I mean Alice (Who the?). I ask you who is more suited for the role of the Mad Hatter than Mr Depp?

Next week is threatening to be a busy, productive and situation changing one. I'm quite excited.
I will say no more.
For those of you whose Friday is drawing to a close - Rugby (Stormers rule) and Sundowners time. For those of you who are just starting the day - coffee, more coffee and Rugby for you.




2 comments:

  1. coffee!!! Who drinks coffee in the morning?

    I'll have a merlot thanks. And some rugby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Wozzel - it is Friday after all :) Have a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete