Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Bliss

Another beautiful day and it's a Sunday. Still my favourite day of the week even though right now all the days seem to be flowing into one another.

10 days in to 2010. It's my little sisters' birthday today.

Let me tell you a little about my little sister. She is 5 years younger than me. Shorter too. Dark brown eyes that go black when she's angry. Brunette. Passionate and feisty - you want to stay on her good side. And if you are then she will be the most loyal friend you could find. Beautiful, fiery, loyal, loving, funny and not a bad cook. Her husband is a lucky guy.
I think I'll leave it there - never good to give away too many family secrets. Especially when there is a Sicilian strain in the family - and I already mentioned that it was better to stay on her good side right?

Happy Birthday Little Sister!

1 comment: