Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Bouncing off the walls!

I feel like the Energiser bunny! I've had so much energy today- Loving it.
We were woken up early this morning by the Crows. They really are the most tone deaf birds on the planet. CAW CAW CA CAW is not the sound you want to be waking up to at 4am in the morning. Especially when there is more than one and they are trying to harmonise. I need a humane way to make them leave our garden never to return. Any ideas?

I did discover that the sun is already shining quite brightly at 4am. After being sun deprived for the last 3 years it is nice to see her again. She is pretty hot I must tell you.

How has your week been?

4 comments:

  1. Hello! How are things going Down Under?

    Glad to you hear you are enjoying the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW on the way to Brisbane? When do you expect to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hayley! So far so good - just trying to get out of holiday mode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian! I'm here already - your comment reminded me to update my profile :) Technically I'm not in Brisbane - about 40 minutes outside.

    ReplyDelete