Monday, January 04, 2010

2010 Detox of mind, body and soul

This is a year of big adventures in my life. New Country. New Job. New healthy lifestyle. All new. It is a little scary but exciting at the same time.

I'm three days in to my healthy lifestyle change which has involved popping a little pill (Simply Slim) every morning, eating healthy and drinking lots and lots of water. This pill promises to detoxify your body and assist with weight loss. All 100% natural. The detoxification process hasn't been too brutal. Bouts of nausea and a thumping headache but they do warn that this will happen in the first 1 - 3 days. I'm already down 1.6kgs this morning so I'll suffer the headache - thanks very much. My sister-in-law-to-be is cooking up what she is calling an extravaganza feast tonight. I've heard mention of Lemon Meringue pie. My favourite. My willpower is strong. I will not succumb to the evils within the Pie. Watch this space.

Next on the list is finding a way to bring in some money. I know everyone wants to work from home but how do they achieve it? I wonder if I could make money by blogging full time. Any ideas welcome.
In the meantime I'm getting the CV up-to-date and searching the job sites for my dream job. You know the kind I mean - great office vibe, lots of money, very little stress and flexi-time hours.

So far this year is going pretty well. Long may it continue!

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope your blogging and Slimply Slim continues.

    I'm back on the SS on Monday!!!! Put on 1.5 kg over the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gillian! I hope it does too! 1.5 isn't so bad... LOTS of water and SS will tgake care of that chop chop!

    ReplyDelete