Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Sunshine, Scrabble and Stoney Ginger Beer!

I think my favourite breakfast in the world has to be Eggs Benedict. Mmm Mm mMm. I love it! I needed to up my Protein for an intense Scrabble Battle. Apparently I needed more than Protein. I got my ass kicked. Time to get googling with some Scrabble winning tips. I will be Scrabble Queen. Serious.

Allowed myself to be consoled with half a glass of Stoney Ginger Beer. We've found a local South African shop. Yay! When the need for Stoney, Creme Soda, Ouma rusks, Pecks anchovette or even a heaven forbidden Tempo arises - it'll only be a short hop, skip and a jump away.

Do you remember how much fun skipping used to be when you were a kid? I'm not talking about the jumping with a rope kind. I'm talking about the skipping that was halfway between running and walking fast, almost jogging I suppose, and then lifting you knees up towards your chest. Probably more of a little girl thing. My memory feels like it was an effortless exercise. I think I might go have a skip around the garden. When the sun goes down. 32 degrees in the shade right now.

Famous homemade chicken curry for party dinner tonight. My significant other's birthday today. And as a special treat we are going to make Don Pedros for dessert. For my non-Saffa reader's you have to try a Don Pedro.

Have a fabulous Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment