Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ramblings

I've been thinking about things to write about only to discover I have nothing to say. What do you write about when you never leave the house? I'm beginning to doubt the existence of an outside world. I think I'm starting to feel an inkling of what it must be like to be stranded somewhere all alone with only a basketball to talk to. Sounds like a movie you've watched. I've at least got my Fiance and his family to talk to. Sometimes though- when his parents are at work and we are both absorbed in our separate tasks - hours can go by without any words being spoken. Do you think you'd forget how to speak if you didn't for an extended period of time?
It's like the question : 'If a tree falls in the woods and there is no-one around to hear it, does it make a sound?' - does it?
So if a blog is written but not read, am I blind?

I fear I'm going mad. I was warned this might happen. Let the madness take its toll.

2 comments:

  1. Shh! Can you hear that? No? It's the cupboard door in the kitchen. It has been opening and closing itself the whole day.I'm not sure if the cabin fever has gotten its evil bite into me. God you sure you don't hear it.......Your Turn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I responded on my just write blog - you'll find it on my profile page.

    ReplyDelete