Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Wind Down

Weekend has flown by as usual and don't feel like I've accomplished very much apart from not spending one single penny! Not even one! Easy to do when you don't leave the house!
Most exciting thing that I've done this weekend is watch the Springboks beat the British and Irish Lions! And what a tense game it was! We had a comfortable lead and then all the stars were taken off and the Lions kicked it up to high gear! I spent the last 5 minutes jumping up and down to calm my anxiety! At least I got to burn some calories - but they better not do that to me next week. My heart might not be able to take it!
So heading off to get ready for the week, have a good one chaps!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no stress. This weeks rugby will be much easier on the heart for you Ninnles. They have been training in the wet and rainy weather, at sea-level,for the week and they are playing in Pretoria, at altitude. This week is a no brainer!
    Enjoy the game, leave the house on Sunday wearing your Bok Jersey!

    ReplyDelete