Monday, June 15, 2009

Life without TV

We have been without a TV for 12 days now. Normally I wouldn't really miss it but this week I've missed out on watching the Twenty20 World Cup, the Western Province vs. British and Irish Lions game and Bafana Bafana vs. Iraq. I don't profess to be a big time Sports fan but I there are a few things I like to support and this week my lack of TV denied me the opportunity. Getting updates via live sporting websites is too slow and stressful. And I'm convinced my support would have helped WP and Bafana Bafana win. Mark my words with a big tick next week when we get our TV back we'll win everything! My energy is a powerful thing! I think I may have jinxed us.

I must admit I do seem to have got a lot more things done with the absence of the people in the box. Important things like sleeping, housework, blogging, reading and sleeping. I lead an exciting life and in fact I must close of this most riveting blog as I've ironing to do.
Hope this week brings you happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment