Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So here we go again!

Been a while since I did this blogging thing and now that I'm back I can't fathom why I stopped. It's not like I haven't had the time. In fact for the last 6 odd weeks - or is it longer - I've had nothing but time on my hands. I've read more and written more than I have in years. I could get used to this life. This housewife like existence - except in my case there is very little cleaning (I sometimes help hang out washing, do some ironing and make my bed), very little cooking (I did get to take over the kitchen one night but everyone loves to cook here so why not just let them) and the most important thing of all is I am nobody's wife. The rest of it is what I'm talking about. The waking up when I wake up - no alarm clocks for me. The reading my book in the middle of the day or till the early hours of the morning. The shopping trips. The coffee shop visits. The boredom. The free time. No boss. No pressure. No Stress. I love the life I lead.
I know it must end as all good things do but I have a few weeks still at the very least. In the meantime I making plans. I've started writing to Editors. I have a few short stories to sell. Maybe I can do this. Maybe I can make a living from writing. All it takes is some discipline and just to keep submitting. I will not take no for an answer. That's not an answer!
So welcome me back! I'll catch you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yay! ninny's back! great catching up the other week; i'll post some pics soon. x

    ReplyDelete