Monday, January 29, 2007

Top of the morning to you from the Top of the World!

It's Monday. Here I sit. Two weeks left until we return to South Africa and I'm not quite sure what to feel. I'm excited about seeing my family and friends again. It's going to be sad to leave Australia and the Taylor's though. I've lived an idyllically, blissful life the last few months. No-one would want that to end.
I've got grand adventures ahead of me though. New country to explore and find my place in. New career- my dream- to start. New friends to make. Lots of newness. I sense great things ahead for me and Bruce this year.
I'm focusing only on positive thoughts and things this year. I will not allow negativity to touch me. It does no good. As the Carpenters sang 'I'm on the top of the world!' and I can only go up higher. I'm going to reach my perfect weight. I'm going to live my dream. I'm going to have money to make myself and everyone around me happy with. Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment