Monday, January 22, 2007

Lots of stuff going on!

It's all happening! Non-stop action round this household the last few days. I'm another year older - WOOHOOHOO - and had a marvelous birthday! See me above about to tuck into my Birthday Dessert. The bird's nest looking stuff is actually toffee - with a candy floss texture! the rest is three different flavours of sorbet with a berry coulis and they wrote happy birthday around the plate in Chocolate Sauce! Very Yummy! I shared it with Bruce! Lucky Fellow!
Bruce's birthday tomorrow. He finally made it to the big 30 and I've lots planned for him. Bwaahaahaa!! He has no idea!
We went to a Pub that likes to call itself Irish for dinner with Oldies (love this Aussie word!). Had a beef steak and Guinness stewy type dish. Food - Very palatable. Service - none. Company-outstanding!
Oh yes and I caught up with an old friend on Saturday! Rusty hasn't changed a bit. Silly sausage that I am I forgot to take a photo of us having our first drink together in 9 years. No, we didn't fall off the wagon - that is how long it has been since we have seen each other. And apart from his lack of facial hair he is the same ol' Russ I remembered! Finding more and more that true friends do not become any less dear even when time, distance and life separates us. Good to know considering my current path!
Guess what? I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment