Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lazy Days!

Biblically Sunday should be a day of rest. Traditionally it is a day that most people don't go to work - unless they own restaurants or 7-eleven shops that open 7 days a week. I remember a time when everything - except restaurants - closed on a Sunday, or if they did open they closed their doors by lunchtime.
I haven't worked in an amazing 7 weeks but it hasn't been long enough for me to forget those Sunday blues that used to get me down lower than a bug caught in the slimy, oozing web of a cave glow worm. All stuck, sticky and no way out. That is what it felt like knowing work faced me the next day.
I don't want to feel that feeling again. I like waking up everyday knowing the day belongs to me! Mine to do with as I choose! Mine, mine, mine!! BWAHAAHAA!
Later People!

No comments:

Post a Comment