Saturday, March 21, 2009

Late Friday thoughts

Friday night. I just got a telling off for not writing on my blog since Tuesday so here I am. I always do what I'm told. Seriously. So these are my Friday night thoughts. The sun started shining a bit this week. Still wearing my jacket in the mornings and early evenings. I'm sitting with a blanket wrapped aorund me right now. The sun is out during the day though. Shining. Bright. Glorious. I've missed it. Lunchtime is my favourite time of the day now. That's when the sun is shining her brightest and I get to leave my office without my jacket and bake. I'm baking on a very low heat with a slight breeze coming off Arthurs Seat and it is heavenly. I'm not normally a sun worshipper. Mostly I'm a shade girl. Ever watch Dark City? I feel like I've been living there the last few months. Someone finally turned the sky lights on.

It's late in the evening. I'm reaching Yawn level 3. That's where you yawn every 3 typed words, if I get to level 1 then, well, typing just gets dangerous. So I bid you all goodnight. Tomorrow I've a busy day planned but Sunday is looking like a good blog day.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry the weather isn't a bright and warm as sunny SA. To tell you the truth it has been a bit dark and gloomy this past week, with a hell of a lot of rain!

    Glad you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Didnt know you had a blog...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete