Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not just a Tuesday blogger!

I noticed that for the last few weeks I seemed to have limited my blogging to Tuesdays. Today I'm breaking that pattern. Been a slow start to my Sunday. I'm determined to get things done but I'm easily distracted and too much of a procrastinator. Well, I used to be. Today that changes. I will accomplish all I need to accomplish.

I've been reading so many new blogs lately. The list of blogs I follow is growing so I've got more reading to do each day. If you feel so inclined to venture out in the blogging world I've listed a few of my favourties:
  • go a million miles from normal and read a page of Paige (like what I've done there?).
  • the life of Wozzel - there is a deep, intelligent, bitchy, funny, quirky guy here in spite of his lack of head. I'm sure many have wondered what is behind that brightly coloured towel your eye is drawn to. Admit it.
  • blast off to the planet Capri and say 'Howzit my bru!' to Juz .
  • and lastly, so as not to overwhelm you all in one hit with the genius that is out there, if you have not already discovered Baglett then... go, go now and laugh out loud. You will.

Till Tuesday, probably, unless Monday is kind to me.

2 comments:

  1. yay ninnless, thanks so much for the link love. you rock. i really appreciate it.
    see you tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah Ninnles - how sweet to linky poo me! I love your blog :)

    ps - you've got me down to a T it would seem ;)

    ps - for enough money, i will drop the towel.. *eg*

    ReplyDelete