Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo! I see you!

I'm in a reflective mood today. It is Halloween Monday, 12 week Challenge came to a gloriously successful end on Saturday. I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved and loving my new lifestyle. But it is Monday today. Last night as I lay awake listening to the rain I began to ponder. I pondered over many things. Mostly about what happens next. I have to make sure the ghosts of my past don't come a-creeping back in to my daily habits.
Life over the last 12 weeks has been hectically demanding but undeniably uplifting at the same time. Determined not to lose that momentum I made sure that I got up and went to my early morning RPM class at the gym. Best thing I could have done. Started my week off in the right way as it always does. Ally, my instructor is awesome! I've set myself new fitness goals for the next 8 weeks (Christmas - can you believe?) and I'm ready to go. Boo! There is no scaring me away! I'm a Gym Freak now!

Next thing I need to focus on is my career. A much needed change has to happen come January and I want to make it a positive one. I want to get me that career that will make me say 'Hell yes! I love my job!'.
I've got no conclusions yet on that one.

Monday is almost done for me and so I wish you all a Happy Halloween. Hope it's a hoot!
Yes, I'm very corny today. It's my blog I can write what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment