Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One more sleep!

Watched the movie Julie and Julia again. Did you ever have one of those movies that cheer you, inspire you and that no matter how many times you watch it, it just gets you every, every time?
I think it is because both the woman portrayed in this movie attacked life with such passion.
The perfect movie to watch on the eve of my 35th birthday. 35. Not quite sure how I let this happen but it is here tomorrow and nothing I can do about it.
I do love birthdays. And that number doesn't really worry me. Life just gets more exciting the older you get and there is still so much left to discover, learn, see in this world. All it is, is a reminder to get busy living.

I've just realised in these last 2 post of mine I've got out my soapbox and been preaching a little. Must be because I'm getting so much wiser in my old age.
Did I mention it is my BIRTHDAY tomorrow? YAY! Later Reader!

3 comments:

  1. Whoooooooooooot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ninnles! Hope you have a fantastic day and a year full of exiting things|!

    My best movie is really a tie, A patch of blue (black and white made in the 60s???) and Love Actually. Ironically they are both love stories, but more real love than Hollywood love - its the best!

    Hope you are having a fantastic day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog!Pretty pictures and everything!! ;)) Best wishes from a distant Polish; *I hope you visit me on my blog;)) Please, ^ ^

    ReplyDelete