Thursday, April 15, 2010

To dream a dream

I wish I could tell you that I've had the most exciting week and that's the reason for my lack of posting. I wish I could but I'd be lying. I don't like to lie. I can tell you a story though, it is all fiction.

Last week Tuesday during a trip to the grocery store I noticed a sign advertising the lotto jackpot as $22 million. I've been told you have to be in it to win it so I paid the money and got myself a quick pick ticket. On the drive home I imagined what I would do if I won $22 million all to myself. I thought about who I'd share it with, what I'd buy, whether I'd give up work, travel, donate. All the normal thoughts I'm sure everyone has. Anyway let me stop boring you with insignificant events. The thing is I won. You are reading the words of a multi-millionaire. I've been so busy spending my money, and sharing it, that I've not had time to blog.

I bought this house, this car (I've not got plates yet), and this small plane (perfect for parking in front of my new mansion).
Family, friends - that large deposit in your account you thought was a mistake? If you're still deciding whether to keep it or come clean with the bank - keep it, my gift to you. If you thought you were my friend and didn't get any money, um do you know what Thought did?

Anyway, I need a cup of hot chocolate and my assistant is due to make it for me which means I have to stop dictating this to her.

Ciao! (I've got an Italian tutor now too!)

4 comments: