Thursday, April 08, 2010

How does that Dolly Parton song go?

So yesterday was my first day back at work. Today's my second. As you can see I can still count. Tomorrow is the first Friday in a long time that I get to say, 'Thank God it is Friday! Bring on the weekend.'
Before you know I will be wishing the days away, dreaming of holidays, sleeping in and then the counting down to the greatest day of them all. I bet you guessed which day that will be. Yes, that's the day indeed. PAY DAY!
I'll catch you all on the weekend. Till then I want to put this song in your head. Sung by the first big breasted bleached blonde to grace our screens before Miss Anderson in her red swimsuit came jogging down that beach. Sing it with me! Click this YouTube link for those of you who were still sperm in the 80's and don't know the lyrics.
Got it in your head yet? Legend.

1 comment: