Thursday, December 10, 2009

Press the pause button please!

My humblest apologies for neglecting all of my loyal readers over the past few weeks. Time has been flying by and now the day we are due to fly away again is almost upon us. 5 more sleeps.

I think I might cry. In public. I don't do that. I'm more of a cry alone in my room- car-shower-kind-of-girl. Something about this trip though is making me feel more emotional than normal and I feel myself welling up even as I type this. Justin Timberlake's Cry me a river is now playing in my head. I'm done for. I'm not even a fan.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to our new adventure to the Land of Oz. I just don't feel like saying goodbye to all my family, friends and the familiarities of home again.

There is only one thing I can do. Get out of this house and cram every last minute of the next few days with all the people and things I love. I'm coming to see you now. Are you ready for me?

1 comment: