Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm inspired!

I'm feeling so alive! So ready to create. Mentally I'm bouncing off walls! My kitchen wall is now my Idea wall and is going to drive a certain man in my life mad. Once its covered in the brainstorming post-its that is! Multi-Coloured ones! I may even post a picture when it's in full steam so you can all sympathise with him.

I'm also really tired. But my head is in overdrive so even when I sleep it's filled with bizarre dreams that get my mind ticking from the moment I wake.
Things are brewing in my writing life that maybe, just maybe, could let me live a bit of a dream of mine. Too soon to say more but I'm inspired.
Next!

2 comments:

  1. sounds great :) I hope a flash of inspiration hits me soon.

    HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You writting something! I'm interested?????

    ReplyDelete