Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm getting old! I need a Hobble stick!

I never thought I'd use those words but the way I feel this morning I can only put the blame on age. I feel like an old woman. Hobbled out of bed down the passage to the bathroom. Hobbled to the kitchen to make tea. Hobbled to the lounge. Damn this back pain. I've made it to the chair in the lounge now and I fear I may never be able to stand up again. Thank goodness I type without looking at the keys - moving my head to look at the keyboard hurts! I'm hobble typing.
And today is housework day! Well, secretly I'm not too gutted about that. If only I could get away with not helping. I'm going to have to take some drugs and power on like a good woman though. The Guilt will get me! I'm going to try hobble back to the kitchen now. Wish me happy hobbling. We all become hobblers one day!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... you old bat!

    Happy Hobbling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you feel old what does that make us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you sre feeling old, what does that make us?

    ReplyDelete