Monday, May 11, 2009

Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock!

Another weekend almost passed. Halfway through the month of May already. Time is flying by. The clock at work stopped at exactly 9:45pm on Thursday. We arrived at this conclusion on the basis that it was working on Thursday when the last person left around 6pm. When I arrived at 6:50am I noticed it had stopped. In fact my heart stopped for a second when I thought I’d lost almost 3 hours. We are a clever bunch at my work! The jokes rolled in as each new person arrived and continued for most of the day. ‘I feel like I’m stuck in the same time zone’, ‘Today is going so slowing it feels like time has stopped doesn’t it?’ – you get the picture.
My only attempt at humour came when the young Office lad fixed the clock at around 3:30pm – ‘The last few hours just flew by didn’t they?’
I think I’m the funniest of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment