Sunday, February 15, 2009

My wonderful Valentine

I had the most romantic day yesterday. Woken up just before 9 to be told a bubble bath awaited me but forbidden from entering the kitchen. Once I'd relaxed in the bath, and dress myself respectfully I was led through to our lounge where he'd set our dining table and placed a single stem pink rose next to my plate. Breakfast started with a cup of coffee and a yoghurt, raspberry, strawberry, cream conconction that was simply devine! Next up he appeared with a tray full of hot croissants - each with different fillings (ham and cheese, smoked salmon, cream cheese and capers, banana, crushed pecan nuts and nutella to name a few). Delicious!
Then I was told he'd booked me into a spa for a manicure and pedicure which would be followed with a hair appointment at my usual salon with Ben my Hairdresser. So by lunch time, I had was looking mighty fine!
We then came home, moved our mattress into the lounge and vegged out watching romantic DVD's. Around 5 I was told to get ready as we were going out for dinner. He took me to an Italian Restaurant up the road from us that we've been meaning to visit for a while. Had a gorgeous meal, some wine and perfect company.
Came home and climbed back onto the mattress and cuddled up to watch the classic Lady and the Tramp.... a perfect Valentine! I'm very lucky to have such a man!

2 comments:

  1. omg ninnles, don't get married, that'll all end... :) nah, it's all about the bloke, got the most romantic text the other day; "we need garlic"...

    ReplyDelete