Sunday, September 19, 2010

A mere procrastination...

I think I've mentioned before that I'm a mistress to Procrastination. Right now I should be doing prep for a Hamlet assignment that is due this week but I suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to write a blog, check my facebook and shop on ebay. All important stuff. Can it wait till I'm finished my assignment? Well, yes but that is entirely my point. Besides, if I wasn't so inclined to add to my stress levels and wasn't so very good at working under pressure, you might never get to read another of my titillating blogs ever again.

We did enjoy Melbourne. Cool People. Cool vibes. Fantastic food and I'm still dreaming about the Bloody Hot Bloody Marys. If you ever find yourself in Melbourne - head to Chapel street to a place called Yellow bird for brekkie. Breakfast Burrito and a Bloody Hot Bloody Mary. You can't go wrong.
Ooooh and he got me some new shoes. Killer heels but it is a price a girl must pay to look sophisticated and sexy. Or the price he must pay rather. They are so pretty.
If the truth be told I'm more of flat shoe gal but lately I've found myself drawn to heels.
So to Melbourne we shall return and hope she will be happy to have us. I forgot to charge my camera battery so no photos to share but that might just be for the best.

I'm going to head out for a run now to focus my thoughts on Hamlet - 'To be, or not to be, that is the question -'
Farewell!

3 comments:

  1. Did you say killer sexy heels? ;-)

    Hi there! Am a Capetonian and found you via Hayley. I will be back to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lipgloss Ninja - pleased to meet you! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so? Was it to be? Did you finish that dreaded assignment? :-)

    ReplyDelete