Friday, April 24, 2009

It's not so late in the evening...

Ahhh! It's not even 8 o'clock in the evening and I'm in bed with my cup of tea. I think it is well earned seen as we don't seem to have been able to get to bed before 11 this week and I've been up at 5!Count the hours! Beauty sleep desperately needed! I feel haggard, ragged and worn out. Someone called me Dorothy today and Golden Girls reruns flashed like a horror movie through my head. Then I realised I had on my red shoes (I love my red shoes) and he fancied himself witty!

Lack of sleep does me no good. So before I let the night get away from me again I'm going to bid you goodnight, finish my tea and read a few pages of my Hemingway before I pass out!
I'll be back on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny...Dorothy from the Golden Girls!!!!!!

    Dont worry I am sometimes in bed that time, and I dont even have the excuse of been up late nights before.

    Hope you got a good nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete