Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Back to the Future

I'm surrounded by some amazing people in my life. People who do extraordinary things and inspire me to want to be better. At everything. I gave up looking back and harping on things that I can't change but today I've been thinking about how much my life has changed in the last 10 years. I'd love to be able to meet the me then and tell her a few things. I'm sure I'm not the first to think this so I'm not claiming this is an original thought. Obviously I can't do this. I don't regret the things I've experienced in the last 10 years either but I'm loving parts of my life so much right now I'm wishing I'd started earlier. So my new goal for every day is to make sure I appreciate all the goods things in my life and thank God for them. I'm going to keep challenging myself and surrounding myself with all the positive people I can.

Someone I'm only starting to get to know posted a link on her Facebook wall yesterday that got me into this pondering state of mind - you should read it : http://paleogirl-push-it.tumblr.com/post/13105183805/25-questions-to-ask-yourself )

'If not now, then when?'

They all make you think don't they? So much to do and I have time if I want it so I've just got to start doing it. This is how I choose to live my life now. I want to be able to look back and say I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment