Thursday, May 27, 2010

What if it is all a conspiracy?

I've made a startling discovery. I went for a walk of Forest Gump proportions. I walked because I felt like walking. I walked because it felt good to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I walked because I could. I stopped because I fell off the edge of the earth into... nothingness. Yes, I'm telling you the earth is flat and we've been duped by the Round Earth Conspirators. How it is that I'm writing to you now is quite a story and it has taken me many weeks to be able to get back here and get this blog out to you. For now, let's just let it lie with me simply telling you I'm not the first to fall and, together with the rest of the inhabitants of the Nothingness, a plan was made. Elvis, Jim Morrison weren't there. Neither was Michael Jackson - so let's not get silly.

Don't believe me. Think this is a poor attempt to get forgiveness for not blogging for nearly 3 weeks. I'm not the only one who believes. See this article in The Guardian and check out this website.

And next time you are out for a walk. Watch your step.

No comments:

Post a Comment