Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm doing it to myself so I should just quit complaining right?

Public Holiday tomorrow! And guess what I am doing all day? Studying! Yay for me!
I suppose it is all for a good cause. Passing my exam. Getting closer to my degree. I hope it is raining and miserable. Nothing worse than having to study in the sunshine. Songs like 'I'm walking on Sunshine' playing in my head while I'm trying to shove De Sausserre's linguistic theory into my head can be rather distracting. I suppose if I am going to be distracted rain is going to help either. 'Singing in the rain'!
Oh my tortured soul!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeahhhhhhh I do remember you! Gee that was a long time ago. I will have to go have a look at some of MY old photos to refresh my memory... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. afe; it could be a bit fuzzy as you were pretty p*ssed at my wedding from memory...

    ReplyDelete